T-Shirt Reviews Blog

T-Shirt Reviews Blog


More Ames Bros.

Posted: 20 Dec 2010 06:08 AM PST

It’s been a long old wait since my last post on Ames Bros. – which is funny seeing as they are definitely one of my all-time fave t-shirt brands. Anyway I was strolling around the net and came across Project Shirt, it’s just a branded store that sells cool graphic tees but I’d noticed they’re offering up an alternative selection of shirts. Personally I prefer these to the ones on offer at Ames Bros. own store, see what you think, they range between $18.99 to $29 in a selection of sizes. A superb retro feel to these…

Autobot Vs Careless Bear Tee

AutoBot Vs CarelessBear Tee

Yay!

Nobody gets Hurt Tee

Nobody Gets Hurt Tee

A nice twist on that rather annoying old British WW2 poster. Don’t carry on, kick up a fuss, it’s more fun lol.

Robot Kong Tee

Robot Kong Tee

Probably my favourite of the four, I love that retro woodcut feel to the illustration.

Ray Gun Tee

Ray Gun Tee

Pow pow!

Take a look at the rest of Project Shirt’s cool gear, which also includes two labels I have to feature very soon, Jinx and Heavy Rotation.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment